Hello, all! I am deviating from my planned schedule because I have been tagged for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” I have never done one of these before, so let’s give it a shot and see how it goes.
The rules are as follows:
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link to their blog in the post. (Thank you so much to Natalie @ Books and Quills for the nomination!)
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image. (Check!)
- Must add 7 facts about them. (See below.)
- Then nominate 15 people! (Eheh. I may come up short on this one, but I’ll give it my best shot.)
So on to my seven facts!
- I love DNA. I think nucleotide base pairing is just the coolest thing (along with stories, yes. . .). I know I’m a nerd, but there it is.
- I have a cat! (Well, my family’s cat. And if you go by his favorite person, he’s my brother’s.)
3. I love chocolate, especially dark chocolate. Well, who doesn’t?
4. I have a lot of hobbies. Writing (if it counts as a hobby as well as a career aspiration), reading, gardening, pottery, aquarium fish, sewing, crochet and knitting, and on and on.
5. Fish! I love tropical freshwater aquarium fish. I think they’re so cool. I have a betta, some tetras and platies, a cichlid, and a plecostomus.
6. My favorite authors: J.R.R. Tolkien (far and away in a category by himself), Jill Williamson, and Bryan Davis. You should check out all of their books if you like fantasy and speculative fiction (Christian for the latter two). On that topic, I am currently reading Tolkien’s The Children of Hurin to review for you in April!
7. I dislike snow. I live in New Hampshire, and it can get very tiresome to have to shovel and drive in the stuff. Fortunately, this winter was much better than last year’s.
On to nominations! Let’s see how many I can come up with:
Ha. Three. I knew I wouldn’t be able to come up with fifteen. Well, that’s all right.
Well, that’s it for today! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better. And I guess you can expect occasional extra posts on Wednesdays. Thanks for reading!